shuttleTITAN is a personal blog about virtualization (primarily focusing on VMware products and suites) maintained by Varun Vermani. The name “shuttleTITAN” comes from the planet Saturn’s moon and its expeditions. Cassini spacecraft module “Huygens” landed on the planet’s largest moon “Titan” in the year 2005. With the data they shared, it was later concluded that it is the only moon known to have a dense atmosphere, and the only object in space, other than Earth, where clear evidence of stable bodies of surface liquid have been found. Here “shuttle” is the medium of sharing knowledge and “Titan” is Virtualization.
I am currently working as a Senior Consultant/Architect within the “VMware PSO” (Professional Services Organisation) – NSX Practice, via the VMware Partner “ViCoS”. My primary focus is to design and deploy network virtualization solutions based on specific requirements of the customers. My background comes from Microsoft Windows Servers and VMware datacenter products with over 10 years of experience in the IT infrastructure domain, have worked with leading vendors – Microsoft & VMware in their enterprise platform and global support services in the early years of my career.
- vExpert 2019
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Software Defined Data Center 2019
- VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization 2019
- VCIX6 – NV (VMware Certified Implementation Expert – Network Virtualization)
- VCAP6 – NV (VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Network Virtualization Deploy)
- VCP 6 – NV (VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization)
- VCP 6 – DCV (VMware Certified Professional – Datacenter Virtualization)
- VCP 5 – DCV: VCP550 (VMware Certified Professional – Datacenter Virtualization)
- VCP 4 (VMware Certified Professional VI4 products)
- VCP 3 (VMware Certified Professional VI3 products)
- VTSP 5 (VMware Technical Sales Professional)
- MCSA 2012 (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate – Windows Server 2012)
- MCITP 2008 (Microsoft Certified IT Professional – Windows Server 2008) – Enterprise Administrator
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) in Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) – ASP.NET with C#
- PRINCE2® Foundation Certified
- TOGAF® 9.1 Foundation Certified
The views expressed anywhere on this site are strictly mine and not directly by VMware, Microsoft, or any other company. shuttleTITAN makes no expressed or implied warranties on any blog posts, comments or any other information mentioned on the site. In no event shall shuttleTITAN be liable for any, incidental, indirect, or any other damages arising out of or associated with any aspect of this site, its use, reliance upon the information, recommendations, or inadvertent errors contained herein.